Taylor's new Heritage line offers classically styled weather instruments, such as the Taylor 480BZ dial thermometer. This refined piece combines elegant, retro design elements with the modern functionality that Taylor promises.
- 8.5"" metal dial with easy to read font that can be seen from a distance
- Temperature range of -40° F to 120°F/-40° C to 50° C
- Made of anodized aluminum and glass with a decorative copper pointer
- Comes with mounting bracket and screws
- Weatherproof construction suitable for indoor and outdoor use
The Taylor 480BZ is an 8.5” metal dial thermometer with easy to read font. The thermometer is made of anodized aluminum and glass with a decorative copper pointer. The 480BZ measures temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius with ranges from 40° to 120° F and -40° to 50° C. The thermometer is made out of weatherproof construction and is suitable for indoor/outdoor use. The 480BZ comes in a bronze finish and is backed by a one year warranty.
Inside the box, you will find the Taylor 480BZ thermometer.